Create a stunning single living space by installing these wooden folding doors.
Timber Bi-folding doors are a contemporary fenestration product, but Lomax + Wood have designed them to compliment the more traditional aspects of our other entrance wooden door ranges.
The doors are supplied factory hung with espagnolette locking, latch and mortice deadlock. Key locking bolts are internally fitted for additional security and stability. All our timber bi-folding doors are made-to-order, so the design options are limitless.
Our timber bi-folding doors are constructed in hardwood or softwood, and come in any colour or design. We make our bi-fold doors to our clients requirements and needs.
If you have any further questions regarding our range of wooden bi-folding doors, please contact us.
- Glazing fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a hardwood cill
- Open out as standard
- FSC Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory Hung on hinges with espagnolette locking, latch and mortice dead lock
- Internal key locking bolts
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar if required
- Insulated panels to meet part L of the building regulations if required
- Raised & Fielded panels if required with other options available
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar
- White frame and door RAL 9010 with stained mahogany cill
- Polished Chrome door handles and locking cylinder
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Performance Tested BS 6375 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- Security Tested PAS24:2016
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options