These beautiful timber casement windows are traditionally detailed with a sash that fits flush with the frame. They recreate the appealing appearance of casement windows before the introduction of storm proof casement and can be operated with friction hinges or traditional butt hinges depending on the project requirements.
These timber windows are designed with performance and style in mind. They are factory double-glazed and fully weather-stripped with engineered timber. We can provide windows to any design that our clients’ request, from a modern contemporary design to a traditional period property.
Here at Lomax + Wood, we both supply and fit the made-to-measure premium quality wooden casement windows ourselves – no middle man.
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution and easier maintenance
- Glazing fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a hardwood cill
- Friction hinges with traditional butt hinges optional
- FSC Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- Polished Chrome key locking casement handle
- 1.2 W/m2K whole window U Value
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- 3 coat white factory finished spray applied micro-porous paint RAL 9010
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Security Tested PAS24:2016
- Acoustic Performance 38db – Tested to BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010
- Performance tested to BS6375 Parts 1,2 and 3