Our period timber doors make a grand entrance statement and can be designed to match new or existing details.
These made-to-order timber entrance doors incorporate a turn-key espagnolette which has been security tested in accordance with PAS24:2016. This includes two anti-push back claw hooks, a deadbolt and latch.
The Heritage Locking System means that the lock is operated automatically as soon as the door is closed. This ensures that the entrance door maintains a traditional appearance while introducing security-enhancing features.
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution
- Glazing and panels fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a mobility cill
- White factory finished frame Ral 9010, stained mahogany cill with door to RAL colour of your choice
- Open in and left hand hung viewed externally
- FSC Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory Hung on Nico 3D adjustable hinges with espagnolette locking, latch and mortice dead lock
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar if required
- Insulated panels to meet part L of the building regulations
- Raised & Fielded panels as standard with other options available.
- Polished Chrome locking cylinder
- Letter plate and other door furniture are options to be requested
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Performance Tested BS6375 Parts 1,2 and 3
- Security Tested PAS24:2016
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options