As experienced experts in the manufacture and installation of solid timber framed French doors, we understand their potential for specific buildings.
Our French door installations have previously been used for period, conservation and listed properties, as well as new build projects.
We create wooden French doors that are traditional in appearance yet deploy modern insulation and improved sound insulation with acoustic glass as an option. We construct our French doors exactly to our clients’ specifications, seamlessly blending into their property.
The wooden doors are supplied with espagnolette locking, latch, mortice deadlock and door handles. Our French doors are available in hardwood or softwood options and are factory hung on hi-load off hinges with hinge bolts as standard.
- Open out as standard with right hand leaf opening in first. Open in optional
- FSC Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Factory Hung on Nico 3D adjustable hinges with espagnolette locking, latch and mortice dead lock
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar if required
- Insulated panels to meet part L of the building regulations if required
- Raised & Fielded panels as standard with other options available.
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution
- Glazing fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a hardwood cill
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- 4 W/m2K whole product U Value
- White frame and door RAL 9010 with stained mahogany cill
- Polished Chrome door handle and locking cylinder
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Performance Tested BS6375 Parts 1,2 and 3
- Security Tested PAS24:2016
- Please speak to us to discuss alternative options