Robbens Systems underfloor heating is committed to finding the right solution for you. All projects are designed at quotation stage by using a graphic planning CAD program to establish the heating requirements of each room. This is called a heat loss calculation.
By designing underfloor heating in this way, we can establish if the heating is adequate for each room to which it is to be installed. All Robbens design systems are calculated to BS-EN 1264.
All pipes supplied as part of a Robbens Systems are manufactured in Germany by Frankische. The manifolds supplied with every running system are the best in the market today.
Every system is also backed by a £1 million insurance design guarantee.
- Robbens Systems® factory assembled all manifolds, and mount them onto an exterior grade Melamine faced 15mm plywood board. This ensures installation easy and fast.
- Manifolds are manufactured using rails of brass, which is nickel plated, or Stainless Steel.
- Robbens only use Grundfos UPM self-modulating and priming pumps.
- All manifolds for boilers all include water temperature mixing units, pressure gauges, temperature gauges, automatic air vent and isolation valves to keep the pump set dry until commissioning.
- Additionally, both flow and returns or supplied with isolation valves. Commissioning is easy with whose pipe connections on both flow and return rails, allowing the system to be filled and vented efficiently.
- Manifolds can be extended at a later date by adding additional ports to the right-hand side of the manifold rails.
Find out more about Underfloor Heating from Robbens Systems.