Who can Repair Double Glazed Windows?

29 April 2022
by Karen Humphreys

We have double glazed windows and the seals around the frame are beginning to fail and let air in. Who can we ask to repair them?

One Answer

  1. Anamika Talwaria says:

    Hi Karen,

    If your windows are still within the supplier’s/manufacturer’s warranty period, you should be able to call them up for advice. They should send someone out for the repair work.

    If the windows are quite old and you’re unsure who supplied or installed them, specialist repair companies such as The Window Doctor (www.thewindowdoctor.co.uk) can help. They will be able to reasonably judge whether repair or replacement is the best route.

    If you do need to replace the windows, you can find a wealth of supplier on our online directory, here: https://www.self-build.co.uk/directory/company-finder/dcat/windows-glazing/

    Hope that helps!

    Anamika Talwaria (Build It features editor)

Leave a Reply

You may be interested in

Our sponsors