These traditionally operated timber sash windows capture historical detail while providing modern acoustic and thermal performance. They are appropriate for a range of schemes, from conservation areas to new builds.
These sash timber windows are widely specified by architects who are working on beautiful period properties. The windows help those that need to meet current Building Regulations, along with requirements for a property that is draught free and insulated from noise pollution.
Lomax + Wood offer a complete service from site survey all the way through to installation. Ensuring your made-to-order wooden sash windows meet your requirements.
Our Standard Specification
- Internally glazed providing a secure anti-burglar solution and easier maintenance
- Glazing fully sealed with silicon both internally and externally
- Engineered European Redwood with a hardwood cill
- Traditional pre-stretched nylon cords & weights sash operation
- FSC Chain of Custody certified timber as standard
- Pulley Covers to prevent draught
- Factory double glazed 4/16/4 tough/tough lowe argon fill to meet Part L
- Timber parting bead
- Elegant 20mm wide ovolo glazing bar
- Polished Chrome sash catch, key locking sash catch and sash lifts
- 1 W/m2K whole window U Value
- Self-engaging top sash locks and restrictors in polished chrome
- Fully weather-stripped for thermal and acoustic performance
- 3 coat white factory finished spray applied micro-porous paint RAL 9010
- CE Marked EN 14351-1 + A1:2010
- Performance Tested BS3675 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- Security Tested PAS24:201