Contemporary alternative to sliding or bifolds, the innovative vistaline slide and turn doors offer an industry leading combination of precision engineering, advanced thermal performance and ultra-slim 45mm sightlines.
The thermally broken system, available exclusively from IDSystems, consists of individual, non-connected panels that can be stacked to one end to create complete openings and yet, when closed, provide superior protection from the elements and advanced security.
When closed the doors are compressed together by an expanding side jamb, whilst the patented seals in the top and bottom tracks turn flip to create a weathertight seal against the individual panels. The doors are triple glazed as standard, achieving an impressive U-value as low as just 1.1W/m²K.
- Ultra-slim frames – Intermediate sightlines of just 45mm, less than half the width of any bifold door on the market.
- Advanced Swiss design – Hand made to the highest standards of quality and precision engineering.
- Low U-values – Achieves just 1.1W/m²K.
- Thermally broken – Insulated multi-chamber construction prevents cold bridging.
- Extremely versatile – Can be opened in or out with panel sizes up to 1,100mm wide.
- User friendly design – When opening individual door panels slide and stack beside lead door and can be part opened for ventilation.
- Unique seals – Patented flipper seals offer increased weather performance.
- High security – Innovative ridge and groove connection between panels combined with multipoint locking into side jamb give excellent security protection.
- Advanced flush track – Available with an advanced flush track that retains a good weather rating.
- Large openings achievable – Up to seven panels for openings as large as 6,800mm wide.
- Smooth running – Engineered for easy operation and silent opening.
- Available in single or dual colour – Choose from any RAL classic or textured finish in single or dual colour.
- High quality – Uses chromed steel components.