Residence Collection is is proud to be design and make the Residence 9 window in the UK.
The new design was created with the enduring designs of British architecture in mind and has many bespoke options that can satisfy a range of homes from the grandeur of stately homes, to the solid good looks of Georgian and Victorian, right through to the present day.
An eclectic blend of traditional aesthetics and innovative design. Whatever period your property is we know your Residence 9 windows and doors will look great, as we copied historical design and considered conservation guidelines, which authentically replicate the traditional timber sightlines.
You’ll immediately notice the benefits of the thermally efficient 9 chamber design and modern glazing, whilst retaining the character of your home, traditionally transformed by Residence 9.
- Unique 100mm thick profile and 9 chamber (most PVCu windows are 70mm and have 3 or 4 chambers) results in superior thermal, acoustic, strength and security performances.
- Market leading design – Achieves window energy rating A+, attains U-vales of 0.8 with triple glazing and 1.2 with double glazing.
- As it has 9 chambers, it has the option to add steel reinforcement for extra added strength and is glass bonded making this the ideal solution for grand entrance screens, feature windows and large doors.
- Elegant flush exterior and stylish decorative interior creates an authentic 19th century timber window effect
- Designed with key principles, shapes and dimensions from the Article 4 Conservation Area Guidelines. R9 has been approved in Conservations Areas and Listed buildings across the UK.
- Available in a range of colours to suit different British architectural periods and allows you to add your personal touch to your home.
- PVCu means easy upkeep – no sanding, repainting or staining required!
- Added benefit of ‘easy clean’ rebates mean R9 can be easily cleaned from every side
Find out more about these windows.